Friday, June 18, 2010

Underway - First Break

Four hours in (00:00) we've stopped for a pee break at a rest stop in Fishkill. Normally I skip things like this, but I need to give you my full experience.

Pulling into the rest stop you realize it's a popular one with truckers. They line both sides of the entrance which seems to continue on. Talk about tunnel vision. Not to mention it's a tight squeeze too. Just a weird feeling over all.

Now after a bit of a walk I was enlightened by the graffiti in the bathroom stall, there wasn't much of anything but Yankee/Red Sox Suck banter, and one comment that made me think "really?"
"whoa whoa, what's with the harsh language"
Really, if your that concerned about the word Sucks, you should be more worried you'd get caught graffiting government property. Hurry up and finish taking a shit!

Just my thoughts... More to come, stay tuned people!


~ Another Day, Another Adventure ;-)

Location:Fishkill NY

No comments:

Post a Comment